Our Remedial Programs
Turn to Our Qualified Montreal In-Home Tutors
Staying on top of schoolwork can be challenging for students of any grade level. A classroom isn’t always a conducive learning environment for every child. Some children have very different learning styles and needs, which means they may fall behind if a teacher continues to move forward in the curriculum. Prep Academy Tutors of Montreal understands how frustrating it can be for a student and their parents when a child falls behind. We offer remedial programs that are designed to help your child get back on track with their academic performance.
Whether your child is struggling with reading, mathematics, or any other subject area, we can work with them to develop a tutoring plan for their specific needs. Call us now at (514) 700-7166!
How Prep Academy Tutors Can Help
Not all tutoring services are the same. We at Prep Academy Tutors go above and beyond to ensure our students are getting the personalized services they need and deserve.
- We care about your child’s educational success.
- We provide one-on-one attention.
- We bring a personal side to our tutoring services.
- We employ tutors who are certified teachers.
- We offer remedial programs to address unique areas.
If your student is dealing with educational obstacles, our Montreal tutors are here to help. Start with an assessment today!
Remedial Reading Programs
Reading comprehension can be a serious struggle for many children. Prep Academy Tutors is proud to offer several excellent remedial programs designed to enhance students’ understanding of the English language and comprehension of reading.
- Direct Instruction Reading Mastery – Developed by Science Research Associates, this program is one of the best solutions for students struggling with basic reading. It implements full-scripted lessons that ensure the student understands the material. This accelerates learning pace and builds confidence. Small increments make the lessons easily digestible. Marissa B. of Prep Academy Tutors is a Direct Instruction Specialist, making her highly qualified to teach this type of program.
- The Wilson Program – When children have learning disabilities like dyslexia, special expertise and a new approach may be needed to help them improve their reading abilities. The Wilson Program has curriculum focused on teaching the structure of the English language systematically, creating a foundation for reading and writing comprehension. The two strands of the program include fluency and literacy, targeting both speaking and reading skills. This includes the Orton-Gillingham approach.
Sign Up for a Remedial Program Today
We know that not every student learns at the same pace or in the same style. For that reason, we are proud to offer remedial programs that can be customized to your child’s unique needs and have been proven successful time and time again! If you are interested in learning more about the remedial programs we offer, we encourage you to reach us to us today.
You can contact us at (514) 700-7166.